I eat lunch at noon every day. I did this for 7 years while teaching and so when they asked me when I would take my lunch every day here at my new job, I automatically said noon. But today I needed to cover for someone at work, so I had to take my lunch at 11:30am. It made my whole day feel off!
Since none of my regular lunch people were eating this early, I decided to warm up my food and take it with me. I had the polish sausage "casserole" leftovers from last night. I couldn't believe how much BETTER they tasted today!!! They were so much better than last night. Since I had an hour on my hands, I decided to drive about 2 minutes to the library. (Aren't I lucky that it's so close to work?!) I ate my leftovers in the truck in the parking lot (I know: weird) and then I went into the library. I had about 45 mintues just to READ MAGAZINES! It was sweet! They have all the best mags! And comfy chairs, too! It turned out to be an awesome lunch. I enjoyed it so much that I'm sure I'll be spending many more lunch hours at the library.
I saved my celery, peanut butter, and corn pops for my 3:30 snack. I don't
understand why I love the celery and peanut butter so much. It tasted awesome!
After work Laura and I worked out at the gym together. We kept it simple and did the EFX for 30 minutes. I burned 300 calories.
After the workout I met R at Meijer. We didn't get home until 7pm and I was starving! (We had considered going out to eat, but after thinking and talking about it, we made a better choice and just decided to eat at home - frozen pizza!)
R had picked out this amazing Kashi pizza. I didn't even know that Kashi made pizza! It definitely isn't a pizza that everyone would enjoy, but I thought it was fantastic! I love that it had a whole grain crust. Of course I over ate (I am so bad at resisting pizza!) and had half of the darn thing. (Hopefully I won't pay for that at my weigh in tomorrow!)
I also had some iceburg lettuce with ranch and a Coors light...
While I was at Meijer I just bought a few things: 2 clif z bars; 4 lean cuisine frozen meals (they were half off); and red hair dye!
I have a very busy weekend ahead of me (WOO HOO!!!) so I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to blog every day or not. But I'll try! It's not even 9pm yet, but I'm seriously considering going to bed soon so that I will be well rested for the upcoming days...
1 comment:
That pizza looks amazing! It does not look frozen! What are your busy weekend plans?
Post a Comment