Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta love the whitefish...

On Sunday we went downstairs to the hotel again for breakfast. (Sorry no pic.)

Then we decided to hang around Mackinaw City for most of the day. We went to the bookstore where their books were 40% off. R bought me two books! Then we sat down with a cup of hot apple cider. They added cinnamon, nutmeg, and whipped cream to the cider. YUM! We played backgammon and hung out in the bookstore. It was so fun and relaxing...



After the bookstore, we walked around a few more stores and then headed to Scalawags for lunch.



We sat in this cute little booth all by ourselves.



I had fried whitefish, two hushpuppies, fries, and coleslaw. YUM!!!



Since it was the last day for many of the stores, (including a few of the fudge and icecream places) we decided to hit up Kilwins for a buy one get one free icecream cone. I had a butter pecan sugar cone. Mmmm...



We hung out at the Keyhole Bar and played their Megatouch computer game for hours! I drank an Oberon while we played...



After hanging out in the city all day, we headed into St. Ignace to go to the casino again. I decided to actually play tonight, so I sat down at the blackjack table with R and ended up winning a little money. Fun! We decided to go to the casino buffet again.

This time I had another salad,



fried fish, mashed potatoes, tarter sauce, and even more potatoes...



I tried to limit myself this time because I could feel myself gaining weight. :(

No comments: