Toby came over for lunch and R pulled out all of the leftover taco stuff from last Sunday. (Can you believe we STILL have leftovers of that?!) I decided to turn some of the leftovers into a mexican bisquick pie. It tasted GREAT to me! I ended up having 3 small slices. I also had a simple salad with goddess dressing.
We hung out around the house for most of the afternoon. I watched the Sex and the City movie (thank you once again, Netflix). I had watched it a few months ago in the theatre with B, but I still laughed and cried this time when I saw it! I think it's a sweet movie...
Then we headed off to spend the evening at the Barley House in Adrian. (I ate an apple pie LaraBar in the car on the way there.)
R and I are not really "Bar People," but this is our favorite bar. They have a TON of great beers on tap, they are never busy, and the bartenders are so nice. Since I was the driver this time, I drank water throughout most of the evening. However, I did have one beer and it was AWESOME: Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest. I love fall beer!
For dinner we just ate at the bar. (I hope we don't do that again, because it wasn't really that good!) I had a grilled chicken sammie with fries. They ended up bringing out a little plate with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onion, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. It was a halfway decent price at $4.95.
It was a nice relaxing evening of talking and playing the MegaTouch game machine in the bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment