I decided to make one of my favorites: Shrimp scampi pasta. Or, as R calls it, Skrimps.
We also had garlic bread and cheap white wine to go along with the pasta. (The wine was on sale for $3.33 but it was actually really good!) I really need to learn more about wine, because I would love to be able to describe the wine accurately!
This is my variation of a dish Rachael Ray made.
- Angel hair pasta
- Splash of white wine
- Bit of EVOO
- Lots of garlic
- Some frozen shrimp that's been in my freezer since the apartment in Pburg
- Tiny bit of butter
- Parsley
And for dessert, I had half a piece of the best baklava EVER. (Homemade spur of the moment by Mom and Aunt Raeann. Can you believe that all of the ingredients for the baklava were on hand?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment