Monday, September 29, 2008

Chicken Pot Pie

For lunch today I had a banana, veggies, a laughing cow cheese wedge, and a chicken pot pie.

It had been soooo long since I had a chicken pot pie that I didn't even know they could be microwaved! I was shocked that it got perfectly browned in the mic. (But I was embarrassed to take a pic of my food in the lounge in front of everyone, so I just took the pic at home before I left this morning.)



All throughout lunch I was reminded of the comedian who says, "Chicken pot pie: three of my favorite things."

At work in the education dept I don't have a phone. Instead I have a headset that I answer through my fancy computer. This afternoon I discovered that I can listen to online music (I went to pandora.com) through my headset and I can still hear if someone talks to me because the headset only covers one ear. But since it's directly in my ear no one can hear my music. So now I can listen to tunes all afternoon long. Sweet!

2 comments:

Blaire said...

Wow... that is creepy!! Dave and I had chicken pot pies in the microwave!!!! Very strange....

Brooke said...

LOL That is so funny! It's extra creepy because I hadn't had one in years! I guess sisters think alike....