Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Panera

I decided to jog another 15 minutes this evening. Burned another 150 calories. I'm not quite sure why this jogging is taking so much out of me! Maybe it's cuz the apartment is so HOT today? Oh well, add that up with my earlier jog and I did 30 minutes and burned 300 calories. Too bad it wasn't consecutive.



After tanning (I gotta go every day if I'm gonna have a solid base coat for Myrtle Beach!) in a moment of weakness I stopped by Panera bread for a tomato mozz salad. (Used up the last of a gift card I had.) It was soooo delicious. Quite a few calories, but at least it had tons of protein.

It's so strange being out of such basics now at the apartment. Out of bread, peanut butter, honey, eggs etc. I know I'm trying to use my stuff up so I dont' bring old food with me when I move, but it's kinda weird and limiting. I gotta plan my meals better...

2 comments:

Blaire said...

I've noticed, for me, that conditions usually have to be perfect to have a good workout- not too hot, socks not bunched, enough fluids throughout the day, eat a few hours before that way I'm full but stomach not stuffed, and on and on. If any of those things are off, you just suffer!
Panera looks great!!

Brooke said...

You're right - I completely agree!