Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday



This morning I started my day with a bowl of steel-cut oatmeal. I added rice milk, walnuts, and an over-ripe banana. Mmmm...



For a snack I had one of my hairless peaches (perfectly ripe!) and some of the honey greek yogurt that I am obsessed with. This was the perfect snack. I could happily eat this EVERY DAY.



For lunch I cooked up a big pot of quinoa. I put some of the quinoa in a bowl and added black beans, the left of my feta cheese, a green onion, and a tiny tiny bit of EVOO. After a few bites I added some parm cheese cuz it was lacking some flavor.



I had a GREAT workout today!!! I turned on the air conditioning and hopped on the treadmill. I was able to jog (at 4.9 mph) for 30 minutes!!!

After my workout I made myself a smoothie with some pineapple, my last banana, a little yogurt, rice milk, and frozen raspberries. It was nice and cool.

For dinner I made a stir-fry. I cooked up a bag of TJ's Asian veggies and a serving of soba noodles. For the sauce I used soy sauce and sesame oil. It tasted pretty good...

And after dinner I had 1/3 of a chocolate espresso bar...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.