Sunday, June 01, 2008

Copycat Salad

For dinner tonight I made my own version of the salad I had at the Blarney on Friday.



My salad included:

Mandarian Oranges
Walnuts
Feta (Blue cheese would've been better, but it was too expensive!)
Raisins (Cherries would've been better, but I forgot to buy them!)
Mediterrean salad mix (leftover from awhile ago)
Mom's salad mix (leftover from last weekend)

Homemade poppyseed dressing that I made:

Raspberry blush vinegar
EVOO
Raspberry Jam
Tons of poppyseeds

This salad tasted great!!!

UPDATE: The weather was too gorgeous, so I decided to go for a bike ride. It was very strange biking alone (cuz R and I usually go together) but it was a nice change. There were so many people out! I wish I enjoyed running as much as I enjoy a good bike ride!

After my ride, I used up the last of the sprouted grain bread and made myself a PB&J sammie.

ANOTHER UPDATE: In a moment of weakness I ate 2 of those vanilla creme cookies. What was I thinking?! I have our Biggest Loser offical Weigh-in tomorrow!!!! :( Boo...

No comments: