After school yesterday I met mom at the Y. I was nervous about my foot but I wanted to try a jog. We were able to "jog" (I had to keep it slower than usual today cuz I hadn't ran in so long & I didn't wanna hurt my foot!) around the track for 30 minutes. I was so out of breath! It was fun though and I felt great afterwards. It was really nice going at a slower pace because we were able to talk while we jogged...
I forgot to take a picture, but dinner was fresh picked asparagus and a yummy salad. (I had two salads!) The salad had cheese, walnuts, garbonzo beans, chex mix, and ranch. Mmm... And fresh pineapple for dessert!
We watched Michael Clayon and then I went home and fell asleep. I was soooo tired and I still am now that I'm here at school. I'm about to have a cup of coffee to try to wake me up before the kids get back from gym...
It was a great evening...
Oh, and the jog payed off cuz I lost almost two pounds on the scale this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment