Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Smooth Morning


I thought I would be tired and cranky like I usually am on a Monday morning, but I guess the fact that it's TUESDAY has brightened my spirits a bit - especially considering I lost NO WEIGHT this week!!! :(

Week 3 Starting Weight: 167.2 Pounds
Today's Weight: 167.2 Pounds

Yikes! That's a total weight loss percentage of 0.0%! Hehe Oh well, after all of the eating I did this weekend, I think I should just be happy that I didn't gain!

I'm back to tracking calories on SparkPeople and working out like a crazy woman!

This morning I had a fantastic smoothie. It had vanilla soy milk, a cup of frozen blueberries, a frozen red banana (these things are tiny!), and a cup of fresh strawberries. Mmmmm.... Just as good as one you'd get at a smoothie place, I think! It had 260 calories.

I had read somewhere that you can freeze bananas when they get too ripe. I think this is the best trick, because frozen bananas are PERFECT for smoothies! (Maybe I should make a few more smoothies in the upcoming days and weeks cuz I have two regular bananas and another red banana in my freezer waiting for me!)

No comments: