Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pretzels x2

Friday night we headed over to Sandusky to the Breakers for the weekend. On the way there I drank a doubleshot of Starbucks espresso.



It was a beautiful night, but there was hardly anyone at the park! Since it was such a short line, I decided to ride the Dragster - by MYSELF! It was fun - but scary! (The pic I took of the Dragster on Friday night didn't turn out, so this pic is from cloudy Saturday morning...)



For "dinner" I had one of my favorite Cedar Point foods - a soft prezel with cream cheese. Mmmm....




After riding a few more rides (including getting stuck not once, but TWICE on the Iron Dragon) we headed back to the hotel for the evening. We played gin in the beautiful rotunda for hours! We snacked on more pretzels (but this time they were just store bought hard pretzels) and drank orange seltzer water. (We had thought ahead and packed snacks, drinks, and breakfast foods to bring with us for the weekend!) It was a very nice evening...





No comments: