Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Rose


I woke up this morning STUFFED. So I decided to skip breakfast. (I NEVER skip breakfast, but I just wasn't feeling it today!)

We left R's dad's house and stopped at the Indian Jewel for indian food, but it was closed for the day! (Which was a real bummer cuz I had really been craving Indian food for a few weeks now!) Then we went to Wei Wei for some good asian food and THEY were closed too cuz they had a kitchen fire. We settled for Chinese food at the Happy Rose buffet. I am just not a fan of buffets. Plus I was trying not too eat too much. Oh well!

I had noodles, potatoes, and oranges. I went up for a second plate that was pretty much a copy of the first...

Now I'm at home just chilling out. I love long weekends!!!

No comments: