Monday, May 26, 2008

Burger Lunch

After we settled in a little at the lake, we sat down on the patio to watch R cook our lunch on the new grill - burgers!


I decided to have one of those huge restaurant quality portobella mushrooms. I put it on a nice bun with all the fixins: ketchup, mustard, lettuce, mayo, onion, and tomato. Doesn't it look like a hamburger?! I think it tasted like restaurant quality!

I also had a nice cold Corona or two, some red skin potato salad, a few hot potato chips, and TONS of cheese bread.


This bread was made by R's brother and it was FANTASTIC. They call it "Northwood Inn Bread" cuz it's what they used to make there. (And they do still serve it at Angelo's Northwood Villa!) It's a mayo, onion, parm cheese topping. I practically ate this entire plate - I just couldn't get enough!

No comments: