Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yummy junk food



Dinner tonight was not the healthiest of choices, but it just hit the spot! I picked up a couple smoothies from this new smoothie place that R & I are addicted to. www.tropicalsmoothiecafe.com

I wanted one of my Morningstar "fake" corndogs (which I think taste exactly like those with meat!) and I asked R if he wanted one. He said sure, he'd try it. After he took his first bite, he LOVED it! I was so happy!

2 comments:

Blaire said...

What is that smoothie place at? Do they add any healthy stuff, like flax?

Brooke said...

It's in Maumee in the Meijer parking lot. Just a couple doors down from Chipotle. It's pretty expensive (over $4.50 for one smoothie - but it's HUGE). I know that they will add supplements like soy and whey protein, but I'm not sure if they have flax. I'll check on their website when I get a chance!

The two I've had are "Sunny Day" and "Pineapple Delight." They are worth every penny! You can also get anything they have made with Splenda (that's what I did). You can also ask to see their nutrition info at the store and most of them are well under 200 calories with splenda.