Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Wrap it Up






Today I'm teaching both my first graders AND the second graders! They are being so good, but it's very tiring for me!

Lunch today was fantastic! Although I didn't care for Sunday's dinner (cuz the cous cous had been too old and stale or something - I threw out the leftover cous cous) I saved the veggies and had them in a low-carb wrap today with a few spinach leaves in it. YUM!! It was very flavorful and yummy. I'll have to eat more wraps in the upcoming weeks!

I also had 2% cottage cheese and a few cucumber slices & grape tomatoes. For snack today I had a serving of grapes.

It's kinda fun making an effort to eat healthy! Looking forward to eating my cashew cookie lara bar on the way to my second job!

1 comment:

Blaire said...

That wrap looks amazing! I love the plate too! Makes the food look, maybe even taste, that much better!