Last night I went to Wal-Mart for the first time in years. This new Wal-Mart by my apartment is so much different than how I remember them! So much food and other stuff. I went there to get some of the Zone bars and some Slim-Fast Shakes. I ended up getting...
A new lunchbox
An orange pepper
An english cucumber
Oranges
A pear
Zone Strawberry Yogurt bars
Balance Peanut Butter Bars
Equate French Vanilla Shakes
Yogurt (5 total)
Baby Bel light cheese (never tried this before, but I felt it would be a nice tasty protein bite)
They had an adorable T-shirt there that said "Green is the new black" in their Earth day section, and I decided to pass on it, but now I'm wondering if I should've bought it!
For some reason I was totally pumped about all of the goodies I purchased!
This morning, I had one of the Equate french vanilla shakes, and I was surprised how tasty it was. I liked it even more than the slim-fast one I had last week.
My morning snack will be a yogurt. I'm not very hungry, but I'm already looking forward to it cuz I brought the "Apple Turnover" kind. Yummm....
2 comments:
I LOVE your new lunchbox! It is so cute!! Don't you just love Walmart? We really like that equate brand- that is why we were so happy they came to town! They have an equate version of oil of olay spf 15 for like 2.50, opposed to 7.50! And its thicker! Those oranges look delicious too!
Thanks for the tip - I'll have to get the equate version of oil of olay - I'm almost out!
I had an orange today and it was awesome! They were on sale, too! (I was happily shocked to see organic stuff on sale at Wal-Mart - guess they've changed a LOT since last time I was at one!)
Post a Comment