Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday Lunch in Sandusky



For lunch on Saturday we were in a bit of a rush, but we still wanted to have a nice lunch, so we decided to go to Olive Garden while we were in Sandusky. I'm usually not a big fan of chain restaurants, but for some reason OG just sounded good. We told the waiter that we were kinda in a hurry, and I was shocked by how quickly they had our food out! I ordered a salad (I love their salads, most people don't like that you don't get a choice of dressing, but that doesn't bother me.) I usually order the fett alfredo, but I decided to get something different this time and I'm so glad I did! I ordered the portobello stuffed ravioli for $11.25. It was FANTASTIC! It had a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce - I actually liked the sun-dried tomato sauce even more than the traditional alfredo! It also had some green onions and parm cheese on top. Yum. I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

No dinner out on Saturday. I just munched on whatever I could find...

2 comments:

Blaire said...

That dinner looks insanely delicious!!! I'd love to try to replicate it!

Brooke said...

It was crazy good! I wonder if I could go online and try to find a site that tells you the recipes...

If I could figure out how to make it I would make it ALL THE TIME!