I bought way too much food yesterday! After Aldi's I went to Meijer. The problem was I didn't FOLLOW MY LIST! Oh well, it won't go to waste! I put a * by all of the things that weren't on my list!
Milk
*Powerade Zero Calories (2)
*Potato & Onion Pierogies (they were 1/2 off!)
Ricotta Cheese
Polenta (pre-made basil & garlic flavored)
*Ben & Jerry's sorbet (I needed comfort food and this was fat free and only 110 calories; and on sale...)
Crushed Tomatoes
More whole wheat rotini
Elblow Mac
Mozz Cheese (fresh! - and worth the extra cost!)
Roasted Red Peppers
And...
Reduced fat 2% cheese: Italian AND Mild Cheddar
Fresh Basil (Worth the extra cost!)
Portobellos
Creminis
Green Onions
Broccoli
Pepper Pack (red, orange, and yellow) NOT worth the cost, shoud've waited and gone to Monnets
Grape Tomatoes
And...
A few bananas
RED BANANAS! (I was excited to try these cuz they said they had a bit of a raspberry flavor to them, but I couldn't taste the raspberries in the one I had for lunch today. It was super good and VERY SWEET, but I missed the raspberries! Oh well, it's fun to try new fruits...)
Think I bought enough food yesterday?!?!
I made some Rachael Ray Mac & Cheese with broccoli yesterday. I made a lot, but I don't think I have any leftovers. I'll have to check the fridge when I get home...
No comments:
Post a Comment