Today's lunch doesn't LOOK good, but it tasted great! The salad was inspired by Saturday's lunch at Biaggi's. A simple spinach salad with gorgonzola cheese. I took some jarred roasted veggie brushetta spread that I had and mixed it with balsamic vinegar & EVOO.
I also had a few carrots, grape tomatoes, and 7 Kashi sesame crackers. For snack this morning I had a few grapes.
I was a bit embarrassed to pull out my camera in front of the teachers in the lounge, but I just explained what I was up to and they didn't act like I was crazy or anything!
What a long day this is going to be! The students are full of energy (and they want to keep going to the bathroom to see the "shiny" toilets - how strange!), I'm working both jobs today, gotta get gas, tanning, cleaning, etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment