161.6 pounds
I actually was pretty healthy this weekend! On Friday night I brought a healthier dish to my friends house so that I had some better snacking options - strawberries, apples, shortbread cookies, and pretzels to dip in a chocolate fruit dip that I brought. It was great! I'll have to remember that next time I need to bring a dish somewhere...
On Saturday R and I went to his dad's house. We went to Ann Arbor with R, his dad, and his brother. We went to one of my favorite places - BD's Mongolian BBQ. I had a salad, soup, and I only made one trip up for the beef stir-fry. (That's a big improvement - it's all you can eat so usually I make multiple trips!)
After lunch we went to Trader Joes grocery store. I am so obsessed with TJ!!! I wish that we had one in Toledo. I stocked up on a bunch of pre-made dinners and food choices because I feel like after working two jobs I'm just too hungry by the time I get home to actually cook something myself from scratch. So I got things like roasted veggie burritos, tons of soups, veggie lasagna, spinach pie, veggie burgers, brocolli quiche, and frozen pizza that I can just nuke in the microwave or pop in the oven and have something healthy (and these things are all natural) to eat in just minutes. I'll be able to actually cook my own food on Thursdays and Fridays since I only have school on those days. I was also able to get 3 boxes of Flax Plus Raisin Bran, 4 boxes of vanilla soy milk (at only $1.49 each), and a big box of steel cut oats. I'm gonna try not to do any real grocery shopping for a month!!! (I will stop to pick up a few fresh fruits and veggies as needed, but that's it!)
I completed my Week 4 Day 1 of my Couch to 5k running program. I loved it! I'm looking forward to being able to run a 5k in under 30 minutes! I'm dreaming of being a runner. I would love to easily run throgh the trails of the WW Knight Park, or down the beach at Maumee Bay, or even down the main streets of Perrysburg. Maybe I'll be able to when the weather gets warmer... I also miss riding my bike!
My goal is to be in 150-ville by Valentine's Day on Thursday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment