174.6 Pounds
I'm feeling a bit anxious lately... Since I wasn't feeling too great I called off my second job today, but I said I'd go there tomorrow instead. So tomorrow I have school, after school tutoring, and my second job. :( It will be a busy day.
I'm actually loving walking on the treadmill lately. Who knew that exercise can actually be refreshing and relaxing??? I walked for 40 minutes today, and I'm planning on going for more tomorrow. Eventually I'd love to be able to jog for extended periods of time...
Breakfast: Skipped it :( Just didn't have the time. I need to MAKE the time tomorrow. Almost forgot, I did have a vanilla iced coffee that Christi brought to school for me this morning - mmmmm
Lunch: Healthy Choice Frozen Pizza (It tastes so gross, but I had it in my freezer, and I can't stand the thought of letting it go to waste.); Fuze Slenderize Raspberry Cranberry Drink
Dinner: Homemade Cheddar and Beer soup (Pretty good, actually) This was all I was planning on eating, but then R came home with a double cheeseburger for me (which I ate, but I did take off one of the burger patties) and a vanilla iced coffee (and since I already had one today I just took out the ice and put it in the fridge to drink with my breakfast tomorrow.) I'm slightly obsessed with McDonald's coffees right now...
Gonna go watch Project Runway Reruns...
No comments:
Post a Comment