Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hopeful

178.2 Pounds

I'm so excited because today R and I ordered a treadmill! A really fancy smancy one, too. A Precor one like they have at the Y. Well, not the EXACT one that they have at the Y, but the at home version.

Tomorrow they are going to call us to set up a time to deliver it and set it up. (This kinda sucked cuz I really wanted to just take it home today, but that was not an option. No way could I set that thing up.) It's probably going to be quite awhile until we get it because of the holiday this week and the fact that I'm only available on Thursdays and Fridays after 4. Oh well, I've waited this long... (Is it selfish that I dream that when they call tomorrow they'll say "Hey, how about if we drop it off right now!)

I'm going to try to go to the Y each day and do 30 minutes on the EFX until the treadmill arrives. Once we get the treadmill I'll cancel my Y membership. Hopefully then I'll exercise a bunch more because it should be much more convenient. R said I should weight 130 pounds in order to get our money's worth out of it. Wouldn't that be nice...

I'm hopeful and excited about losing weight again...

Gonna make it through these holidays without gaining weight. In fact, I'm planning on LOSING weight through the holidays...

1 comment:

Blaire said...

How exciting! Do you like running on the treadmill?? Will Randy use it too? Let me know when you get it--- I'd love to see it all shiny and new!:)