Thursday, September 20, 2007

Food Network makes me hungry...

178.4 Pounds

The scale is continuing to move in the right direction. I hope I can be moderate this weekend and not overdo it with beer and food!

Breakfast: Tropical Fruit Smoothie; Small Iced Vanilla Coffee
Lunch: Walnuts, Grapes, Apple, Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Dinner: Spaghetti
Dessert: Glass Red Wine, 2 Fig Netwons, 1 Sugar Cookie (Making cookies for a party for my students tomorrow, and I just HAD to taste test them, right?)

Changing my diet has made me think about some other random things, too. I've always recycled my aluminum cans, but I need to start recycling so much more - most notably glass, plastic, and paper. I'm embarassed that I don't already do it. I need to go to the recycling center next week and see if they will let me have or buy some recycling containers. I live like a mile from a recycling drop off point. Oh well, better late than never.

Progress, not perfection...

No comments: